TOP

I Miss You Daddy...

It’s Been a Year Daddy..


I Really Really Miss You..


Mommy Says Your in Safe Now..


in a Beautiful Place Called Heaven..


We Have Your Favorite Dinner Tonight..


I ate it All Up..



Even Though i Don’t Like Carrots..


I Learned How To Swim This Summer..


I Can Even Open My Eyes When i m Under Water..


Can’t You See me..?



I Started Kindergarden This Year..


I Carry Around a Picture of Us in My Blue’s Clue’s 





Lunch Box..



you are The Greatest Daddy..


I Can Swing on The Swing By Myself..


Even Though i Miss You Pushing Me..


Can’t You See Me..?



I Miss How You Used To Tickle Me..


Tickle My Belly..


My Belly Hurts..


I Try Not To Cry..


Mommy Says its ok..


I Know You Dont Like it When i Cry..


You Never Wanted Me To Be Sad..


I Try Daddy But it Hurts..


Is it True Your Not Coming Home..?


Maybe Some Day, i Can Visit You in Heaven, ok..?



Its Time For Me To Go To Bed Now..


I Sleep With The Light On,Just in Case You Come 





Home..


and Kiss Me Goodnight..


I Love You So Much..
I Miss You Daddy...



0 comments:

Post a Comment